Tasty Homemade recipe – Baked Zucchini with Cheese and Chicken Mince
For prepare Zucchini with Cheese and Chicken Mince we will need:
– 1 zucchini
– 300 gr chicken mince
– 3 tablespoons cooked rice
– 1 onion
– 1 carrot
– 1-2 tomatoes
– 100 gr low-fat yogurt
– 40 gr low-fat cheese
– garlic powder, salt, black ground pepper for taste
Baked Zucchini with Cheese and Chicken Mince, how to prepare:
1. Zucchini cut slices, salt and leave for 10-15 minutes.
2. Fry onions and carrots.
3. Chicken mince mixed with rice, little salt, add pepper.
4. Shape with oil, lay out zucchini (like in the video), on top chicken mince, fried vegetables and chopped tomato.
5. Close the edges of courgettes.
In low-fat yogurt, add the garlic powder, stir and cover the casserole.
Put into a preheated oven and bake about 40 minutes at 180 gr, put cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.