The recipe that we offer you simple and good. The dough is nice, it can be used for other savory pastries. The meat is not fried and not prepared. In our recipe, beef is used boiled. Due to this unusual technology pies turn out very juicy and unusually tasty. Easy ideas for dinner, diversify Your usual menu.
Beefy Buns Recipe
For yeast dough for pies:
- 250 ml of water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4 cups flour
For the meat filling for pies:
- 250 g of boiled meat
- 4 bulbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 1 egg for greasing pies (you can substitute strong, sweet tea, butter, sugar)
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings – 5
The method of preparation.
To prepare the dough the water should be warm – it’s a secret room again. Not hot, not room temperature, warm and comfortable – we omit a finger on her, he should be good, pleasant. If your finger happy, add sugar and salt.
Then added vegetable oil and egg. Mix – without fanaticism, just so the egg is evenly dispersed throughout the liquid.
By the way, of the ingredients it turns out exactly one standard baking tray with pies.
Sift half of the flour and mix – get a viscous mass, which it is better not to touch: will not wash off.
The second half we pour the flour gradually, continuing to knead the dough. Sometimes it turns out that flour requires a little less than the stated quantity of yeast dough should feel.
When you have added all the flour, I suggest some more hybrids dough – it loves hugs, pats and close contact. The result is soft, quite a nice dough. It should make around, put in a bowl and put in a warm place.
- While the dough does its own work, begin to create the filling.
- Take the boiled beef that is injected by the blender.
- Chop the onion finely and fry in vegetable oil until Golden brown, add salt, pepper.
- The main thing – not to ignore the bow, it gives the filling richness, without it the patties will be dry and tasteless.
- Cut from test small pieces and roll them with a rolling pin, cut out circles of the necessary diameter, approx 8-10 cm, in the middle of which lay 1-1,5 tsp of the stuffing and tighten the edges together.
- If you want, you can grease the top of dough with egg.
- Put the patties on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180 C for 15 minutes.