- 1# Salmon Filets
- 3 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 oz Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Head Napa Cabbage
- 1 bunch chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 # Red Onions
- 2 oz Pickled Ginger
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Creamy Style
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 oz Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Julienne or slice thin red onions, cabbage and tomatoes.
- Apply canola oil to pan or griddle and wait until hot. Look for the beginning of smoke, add red onions, and sauté until golden brown.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, pickled ginger, green onions and parsley. Turn pan to low or simmer heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat soy sauce with chopped or minced garlic. Simmer lightly.
- Add peanut butter and whisk until combined.
- Add crack pepper to taste and turn burner off or let sit on simmer feature.
- Portion Salmon filet into four even pieces.
- Salt and pepper each side and turn broiler on.
- Place Salmon filets on roasting pan and place under broiler.
- Allow fish to brown to a golden color. About 7-8 minutes.
PLATING: Place vegetables down first on plate and lay fish golden side up coat with peanut sauce. Garnish with green onions or chopped parsley.