Make an unforgettable christmas party with to your friends. Here’s some nice dinner dishes recipes to have a super party!
Pracny – Bear’s Paws
This is a great dinner recipe ideas snack for a christmas party, because it’s easy, tasty, and special. If you in a hurry, it is a super quick snack recipe. Try it!
- 200g plain flour
- 200g butter
- 10g cocoa powder
- 10g cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 150g ground nuts
- 150g sugar
- A little grated lemon rind
- Milk as needed
Cream the butter with the sugar and add all of the other ingredients working them together with the milk but don’t get the dough wet. Leave to rest for a good while.
Press a small amount into a Madeleine tin on a baking sheet and bake for approx 10 -15 minutes at 190c.
Serve either plain with sifted icing sugar or two joined together with butter cream or chocolate cream.
They should be allowed to rest for at least three to four days.
NOTE: Normally for this recipe, you would use special baking tins called Bear’s Paws but you will need to go to the Prague Christmas Market in early December to get these, so use small Madeleine tins instead.
Do you like soft Nut Slices? If you do, you’ll like this tasty slices christmas dinner recipe ideas tree too. Make some delicious dessert, for example, vanilla, ground nuts.
- 250g margarine
- 200g icing sugar
- Vanilla sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 200g ground nuts
- 250g plain flour
- 6g sifted baking powder
Cream the margarine with the sugar into a mousse, add the vanilla sugar (a small packet) salt, the nuts and gradually work in the flour sifted with the baking powder, and add the eggs.
Work into a pliable dough which you can then spread on to a lightly greased Swiss roll baking tin, here you have enough dough for two baking tins. Bake for15 minutes at 200c, cool, cover with melted chocolate, leave to set and cut into slices.
Fancy Short Breads
The kids will love this crispy and chewy, s’mores rolls! You can make it with your kids, because it is so easy. Use dark, milk or white chocolate, but be creative!
- 420g plain flour
- 280g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 140g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- Lemon rind
- Rum and vanilla sugar
- Cream the butter and the sugar and work in all the other ingredients, keeping the pastry short and dry (the rum is for flavouring).
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator, wrapped in foil, at least for a day.
- Roll out on a large floured pastry board about ½ cm thick and cut out shapes using any fancy cutters you may have.
- Cut a little circle out in the middle and bake for approx 10 – 15 minutes at 190c to a very pale gold.
- If you wish, you can stick two biscuits together with jam, a plain one and one with a hole on the top so that the jam shows through.
- In the old days, parents would hang these on the Christmas trees as part of the decorations.
Polar Bear Pretzel Sticks
This is a cute and easy, moreover cheap party snack. Make polar bear pops, but you can make grizzly bear pretzel sticks too. Just use dark chocolate instead of white.
Baked Brie Snack
The tasty, and spicy, baked apple brie snack is a great appetizer for any party, especially for christmas.
Christmas tree appetizer
Do you like soft pretzel bites? If you do, you’ll like this spicy pretzel christmas tree too. Make some sauces, for example, spicy tomato sauce or cheese dipping.
This recipe is a great snack for a christmas party, because it’s easy, tasty, and special. If you in a hurry, it is a super quick snack recipe. Try it!