Adhere to the principle of healthy eating does not mean depriving yourself of gastronomic pleasures. Believe me – the “right” food – the most delicious! Especially if it cooked at home from ingredients You choose and which not doubt.
Cheesecake is perhaps one of the most famous and familiar dishes for most of us. Usually I cook sweet dessert option for quick and Easy Dinner Ideas, but we want to offer you a spicy option like cheesecake with the addition of seasonal vegetables and cheese. And cheese casserole with vegetables can be considered to be a healthy low-calorie dinner.
Vegetables casserole with Cottage and cheese
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Ingredients for Vegetables cheese casserole
- 800 g cottage cheese
- 250 ml natural yoghurt
- 300 g broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp semolina
- 2 carrots
- 400 g grated cheese
- 2 red sweet peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
Method of preparation casserole
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin circles. Garlic, finely chop. Sweet pepper clear from the seeds and partitions, cut into medium cubes.
- Broccoli disassembles into small florets, place in a pot of boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes,
- Drain in a colander.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry carrots with garlic, 5-7 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and fry for another 3 minutes, add salt, pepper and sprinkle oregano.
- Whisk the eggs with salt, add yogurt and cottage cheese, mix well.
- Stir in semolina and half of the grated cheese, stir.
- Grease a ceramic or glass baking dish with oil and place roasted vegetables.
- Then pour the cheese mass, flatten. Place broccoli, slightly pressing into the dough.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Place the casserole in the oven, preheated to 175 C and bake for 40-45 min.
- Before serving cool slightly.