It’s quick and very easy recipe for romantic dinner idea!
- 1 package of spring roll wrappers
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 1 cooked potato- mashed
- 2 thinly sliced carrots
- 1 Tabs grated ginger
- 2 stalks of green onions
- 2 oz thinly sliced shitake mushrooms
- 1 oz of cilantro
- 2 Tlbs Fiber
- 4 oz of cured salmon
- Combine garlic, carrots, ginger, green onions, mushrooms, cilantro and set aside.
- Combine potato and fiber and spread a thin layer on unwrapped spring rolls.
- Place vegetable mixture evenly on potato mixture and lay salmon on top.
- Roll spring roll as per demonstration.