Most people think meat dishes are perfectly combined only with vegetables. But brave chefs were able to make a revolution in the world of cooking. Thanks to them there are such dishes as chicken with pineapple, beef with plums and currants, venison with cranberry roulade of veal and prunes, this list could go on forever. And today we want to dispel that myth and to prepare delicious, easy chops and apples. We believe that apples and pork are just made for each other and this easy idea for dinner will decorate Your table in ordinary days and holidays dinner!
Recipe – Chops and Apples
Prep. time: 5 minutes.
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings.
- Pork chops on the bone 4 PCs.;
- 3 pieces of apples;
- Fresh sage leaves;
- 3 tablespoons olive oil;
- 50 g butter;
- Salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Select juicy, crisp apples. Not cleaning them, cut and cored, each cut into 8-10 slices.
2. Put the chops on a Board and using a sharp knife, make cuts in the layer of fat – this will help to melt excess fat.
3. Beats tenderizer pork on both sides, the meat will become softer and more juicy, and better absorbs the juice from the apples.
4. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the pan, pour in olive oil, lay the chops,fry them for 3-4 minutes on each side, until Golden brown.
6. Put meat on greased baking sheet.
7. Melt in a pan the butter and fry the apples evenly on all sides until Golden brown.
8. Spread prepared apples 4-5 slices on each pork chop.
9. Drizzle with olive oil, sage leaves and lay them on top of the apples.
10. Put the pan in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees for 6-10 minutes to lightly brown. Cooking time will depend on thickness of chops – you may need more or less.
Take out the chops and put onto a large plate. As a garnish perfect boiled potatoes with butter and fresh herbs. Feeding dish recommends light beer.