No matter how hard the Italians to patent and approve the genuine recipe of Neapolitan pizza, each brings in its preparation its own characteristics. This is mainly for the filling, when the refrigerator is not, for example, mozzarella or a special oblong tomatoes that are so fond of using on a pizza in Italy. But still, recipe Italian thin crispy pizza dough tries to keep all that it will accentuate all the beauty of this simple and yet delicious! Enjoy an easy idea for dinner!
Recipe for Meatball Pizza
Ingredients For the dough:
- Dry yeast-15 g
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Flour – 350 g
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- For the filling:
- Minced Chicken – 300 g
- Pepper – 1-2 PCs.
- Tomato sauce (ketchup) – 0.5 cups
- Oregano – 0.5 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Chicken egg – 1 PC.
- Cheese – 70-80 g
- The chili is low – 0.5 EA.
- Fresh herbs, pepper and salt – to taste
How we cook MeatballPizza
1. Prepare yeast dough for pizza is not difficult – it does not require any special ingredients or skills. Most importantly, give the dough warmth of their hands, create a cozy atmosphere in the kitchen without the noise and drafts. Yeast dissolves in 0.5 cups of warm water, add some sugar, leave for 10 minutes.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the salt. Be sure to observe the above proportions of salt and sugar: an excess or deficiency of one or the other can lead to the fact that the dough is bad will rise or would be vague.
3. Pour in the sifted flour, the risen yeast mixture.
4. And then there is 150 ml of warm water and olive oil.
5. Knead the dough, place it on the table, as it should knead until smooth. It may take you 5 to 7 minutes. If the dough is too sticky – add more flour when kneading.
6. When all the flour lumps will disperse, and the dough will be soft – put it in a clean bowl, greased with vegetable oil. Cover with a towel, let stand in a warm, quiet place for about an hour.
7. Spicy meatballs cooked with chicken mince. Add salt, pepper and egg. Chop the greens and half of the chili pepper, combine with meat.
8. Roll out the prepared stuffing into small balls-meatballs (no more than a walnut).
9. Fry meatballs until Golden brown in a frying pan with vegetable oil.
10. Pizza pastry rolls out into a circle, place on a baking sheet. Pizza will be even better if you lubricate it with olive oil. Spread on the dough, tomato sauce. Sprinkle sauce with dry oregano. Spread out in a circle chicken meatball. Put meatballs between slices of pepper. Sprinkle on top the pizza with grated cheese.
11. Bake pizza with meatballs for approximately 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Now you can delight Your family with wonderful and tasty dinner pizza.