- 2 # Flank Steak
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbls. Brown Sugar
- 5 Ground Cloves
- 1 Tbls. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 oz Soy Sauce
- 2 oz Canola Oil
Step by step Flank Steak
- Turn grill to high setting or 400 degrees.
- Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, ground cloves, ground ginger, salt and pepper.
- Set mixture aside.
- Whisk together soy sauce and canola oil; make paste by incorporating dry spice rub.
- Coat flank steaks with rub and begin to grill.
- Once char marks appear on meat, rotate same side down 90 degrees.
- This will cause cross-hatching familiar to restaurant style.
- Turn steak over and repeat process.
Slice across grain and enjoy!
Grilled Flank Steak dish for dinner goes great with everything from spicy coleslaw to plain white rice.