Fresh and Light Idea For Healty Dinner
- 1 # of a variety of heirloom tomatoes
- 1 # of organic mesculin greens
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 Tlbs Soy Protein
- 3 oz balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz canola oil
- Cracked pepper
- 1 lemon for juicing
- In a mixing bowl combine soy protein, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle in canola oil emulsifying with vinegar mixture.
- Set aside when complete.
- Slice heirloom tomatoes displaying their beauty and place in bowl.
- Thinly slice the red onions and combine with tomatoes.
- Toss in mesculin greens.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and adjust seasonings with juice of lemon and cracked pepper.