How impressive this easy fish dinner, so it is simple to prepare. Choose fresh whole fish and vegetables that love. Roast the vegetables before the oven or on the pan until soft in the last 20 minutes put away the notched fresh fish and olive oil and spices. We chose the sea bass fish on potatoes, tomatoes, fennel and olives.
Grilled fish with vegetables is one of the most delicious dishes that one may enjoy. But the cooking demands about an hour to prepare it perfectly. Eat it hot.
For 4-6 portions:
Two trout perch or red snapper fishes with weight up to 1,2 kg each
Salt and ground black pepper
- one fourth cup of olive oil
- one medium size cut into small pieced onion
- two medium size potatoes diced in 1 cm
- three or four medium size tomatoes diced in 1 cm
- 12 seedless olives of the “kalamata” sort
- one fourth of a cup of good white wine like Riesling
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- one fennel bulb
- Heat the oven to 200 Degrees C . Take off the fish from the fridge about a half of an hour before the preparation.
- Prepare the based dishes: heat a large pan or template into the oven and make the heat medium and pour the olive oil. Then put already prepared onions and potatoes and fry them for 5 minutes approximately , mixing occasionally until you get lightly golden color of the mass.
- Now put fennel, tomatoes, olives and pour white wine. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper, mix up and put to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook for three minutes until the tomatoes give juice .
- Put the fish on the dripping pan and bake it; sticking fish out their depth one cm, pour on
with salt and pepper and put it again on the dripping pan.
- Then bake it during a half of an hour till the full readiness and without efforts can be separated from fishbone. Bring to the table immediately.
- What you can change: replace potatoes with sweet potato with size two cm. You may also add a turnip or kohlrabi finely diced of 1 cm.