Probably there is nothing easier cooking than Ham and Potato Skillet. We suggest you make one of the recipes of this dish – Frittata. Maybe you can scare the name and you think to cook this meal for dinner long and difficult. This is not so, the recipe for potato Frittata is very simple and you yourself can verify this according to our step-by-step prompts. And the time it will take a maximum of 30-40 minutes, and if it is to cook in a slow pace. This is a great recipe idea for a family dinner.
Ham and Potato Skillet (Frittata)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- Potatoes – 800 g.
- Eggs – 8 PCs.
- Ham – 250 g.
- Parmesan cheese 100 g.
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- A small bunch of green onions
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper to taste
1. Cut the ham into medium cubes. The white part of the onion separates from the green and chop separately.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into thin slices. In a pan, heat the olive oil and spread potatoes evenly. Fry on high heat for 5-7 minutes, during this time, the potatoes slightly browned. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the ham and the chopped white part of onions. Stir and fry together for another 4-5 minutes. Fire can be a little loud.
4. While potatoes with ham and onion are fried, beat the eggs with the milk, you can do it with a fork, but it is best to use a whisk. Add green onion, grated on a coarse grater cheese, a little salt and stir.
5. Evenly pour the egg mixture our potatoes. Not to stir! Hold it on the stove for another 1-2 minutes to ensure the egg mixture has seized, especially at the edges.
6. Put the pan with the Frittata in a preheated 180 degree Celsius oven. Bake for another 20 minutes. But be sure to check after 12-15 minutes, without burning your dish.
7. Take out from the oven our dish and allow it to steep for 5-7 minutes.
8. It remains only to cut our Frittata and put it on plates. Serve the dish with a salad of fresh vegetables.
Video Recipe – Skillet Cheesy Ham and Potato Bake