There are plenty of recipes for delicious pies, which you can treat yourself and your family. We offer a recipe ideas for dinner Hamburger Pie.
Hamburger Pie with Pork and Beef meat
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
Ingredients for the dough:
- Butter – 100 g
- Milk – 150 ml
- Egg (yolk) – 1 PC.
- Flour – 2 cups
- 1 egg for greasing
For the filling:
- Minced Pork – 300 g
- Minced Beef – 300 g
- Thick tomato sauce (ketchup) – 0.5 cups
- Onions – 2 PCs
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Step-by-step recipe for Pie Hamburger
1. Sift the flour, pour the slide on the table, make the top of the recess. Pour in the milk, add the softened butter, salt and knead the dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Combine meat and ground beef, season with salt and sprinkle with pepper. Finely chop the garlic, add in the stuffing and beat well with a blender to obtain a homogeneous mass.
3. Onion, peeled, cut into small cubes. In skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Fry onion, 4-5 minutes.
4. In the pan with the onions, add the minced meat and fry well until brown.
5. Add tomato sauce and simmer 10-15 minutes on low heat, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
6. Roll out 2/3 of the dough into a thin layer slightly larger than the diameter of the mold used for baking. Form grease with oil, cover the dough bottom and sides.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Place the dough on top of the mincemeat filling, spread evenly over the dough and flatten with a spatula. Remaining dough thinly rolls out, cover cake, to take the edge. In a bowl, whisk one egg and brush it over the pie. On top of the knife on top of the cake to make a neat little “X”-shaped incision.
Bake for 50-55 minutes, Remove from the tart forms, cut it into portion pieces and serve the guests to the table.