- 1 # Beef (your choice on cut)
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy style
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tsp Fiber Mix
- 2 Tlbs Soy Protein Mix
- 1# udon noodles
- 2 peeled and julienned carrots
- 8 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 oz ginger minced
- 3 oz sesame oil
- 1/2 # snap peas
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1 each julienned red and green pepper
- 1 julienned red onion
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped- discard core
- Cracked pepper to taste
I use a naturally raised beef from Heartland Meats; please use your favorite cut of beef or pork. Liberally crack pepper on beef and use salt sparingly. The peanut sauce for the noodles has soy sauce, which has a natural saltiness.
- Heat soy sauce with 4 cloves of chopped or minced garlic and fiber and soy protein powders.
- Simmer lightly.
- Add peanut butter and coconut milk and whisk until combined.
- Add cracked pepper to taste and turn burner off or let sit on lowest setting.
- Cook Rice Noodles or Soy noodles in boiling water for 3-5 minutes or until Òal denteÓ.
- Drain and reserve.
- In Cast Iron Wok,
- add Sesame Oil.
- Wait for smoke to appear.
- Add all ingredients except Noodles and Sauce.
- SautŽ for 5 minutes.
- Add Noodles. SautŽ for 3 minutes.
- Add Sauce and Serve.
In wok cookery, there are three simple rules.
1. Control your heat. You want your pan hot enough for smoke to appear but not fire.
2. Use cast iron. It Transfers heat evenly and consistently.
*Season your wok properly and you will never have to wash or buy another wok again.