Toto… I don’t think we’re In Kansas Anymore
that’s right. You’ve just arrived in the kitchen. Get ready to cookdinner!
Toaster (our friendly expert chef) is here to help you save time in your day and take the strain off your hip pocket by guiding you through how to cookdinner. We’re pretty excited. In fact, cookdinner is simply brilliant. Want to find a recipe that suits your need? Just search!
What to add some nutritional requirements so we only recommend relevant meals? Just specify!
Want to same money when you go shopping? Just check the specials!
Ready to eat? Just cook dinner!
Tea Tonight: Hearty Winter Minestrone Soup (35 Mins)
What do I need?
- 700 g Tinned Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 80 g Bacon (Chopped)
- 2 Celery Stalks (Chopped)
- 1 Carrot (Chopped)
- 1 L Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cabbage (Chopped)
- 200 g Macaroni
- 400 g Kidney Beans
How do I make it?
- In a large saucepan, heat very well oil adding onion, bacon, celery and carrot, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, stock, cabbage, beans and macaroni or pasta.
- Cover and simmer for thirty minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and chopped basil.