One of the tasty recipe for dinner idea with grilled beef, it recommended for a family and romantic dinner for two!
- 1 1/2 # Beef (your choice on cut)
- 1 cup of Mixed Pitted Olives (some stores sell a country mix which include Greek, Italian and Moroccan olives)
- 1/4 cup Capers (either packed in salt or oil)
- 2 Roma or Plum Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped
- 1 ounce Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 ounce picked Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 ounces of Feta Cheese
- I use a naturally raised beef hanging tender from Heartland Meats, please use your favorite cut of beef or pork.
- Liberally crack pepper on beef and use salt sparingly.
- The Mediterranean sauce that accompanies this dish has enough salt to enhance the flavor of the beef.
- Combine Olives, Capers, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta Cheese.
- Drain liquid.
- Apply to beef when grilling is complete
Chef’s Notes: Variations add peppers, and or green onions. Potatoes, rice, pasta and steamed green beans with a light vinaigrette easily accompany this dinner dish.
Be creative and enjoy!