Talk about an indulgent milkshake cocktail.
For starters, this little glass of joy is made up of speculoos cookie butter, vanilla ice cream, and a liberal drizzling of caramel sauce.
Excuse me as I go wipe the drool off my face…
Now, onto a couple of other special constituents that make up this ridiculously good cocktail dare I mention, caramel vodka and caramel liqueur?
Recipe type: Cocktail
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 3 ounces milk
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- ¼ cup speculoos cookie butter
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (approx. 1 cup)
- 4 ounces caramel vodka
- 1 ounce caramel liqueur
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- caramel sauce for drizzling
- Drizzle caramel sauce into two tall glasses.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a blender. Blend well and pour into prepared glasses.
- Serve immediately
Note: You can also leave out the caramel vodka and caramel liqueur for an equally delicious non-alcoholic version.