This is the most delicious chicken dinner you can imagine. It is fast, and most of all exceptionally easy. Everyone will think it took you forever to make.
Kellogg’s Corn Flake Crumbs
1 pound boneless chicken breasts (or any part of the chicken, boneless or not, I prefer the boneless breasts)
Seven Seas Herb Vinegrette Salad Dressing (no other one)
Pam or any non–stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash chicken
- Roll chicken in cornflake crumbs
- Spray cooking pan with Pam (or non stick cooking spray)
- Place chicken in pan
- Generously sprinkle the salad dressing over chicken
- Bake about 30 minutes or until crispy.
Not only will it smell wonderful, but it tastes great… I promise. This one is always a winner.
I like to serve with my homemade mashed potatoes (see recipe below). Tjis takes a little longer, but it is really worth the effort. The biggest thing you really have to do is peel the potatoes!
Incredible Mashed Potatoes
- Peel Potatoes.
- Boil until soft.
- Cut up and put in food processor.
- Add butter or margarine, a little salt & pepper and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Put mixture in pan sprayed with Pam (or any non–stick spray).
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until a crust forms on top.
- Serve immediatly!