What do you do when tired of the long cooking sauces, and still want to bring in pasta? Simply adding lots of fresh lemon juice.
Roasting green zucchini it’s very easy and tasty idea for dinner, pasta and matches it bouncing up with a generous amount of olive oil, lemon and Parmesan.
For 4-6 diners (ideal for family dinner)
- Package Castellana pasta (seashells)
- 2 zucchini
- 5 thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Curettage of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- A pinch of salt, pepper white / black
- Pinch of sea salt (preferably the Atlantic, not required)
- Roast the zucchini: Preheat oven to 200 degrees / 390 Fahrenheit. Cut the zucchini into rounds and arrange them on a cookie sheet template, drizzle olive oil, sprinkle with the thyme wholes and season with Atlantic sea salt (healthier) and white or black pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes until yellow crispy color.
Prepare the gravy for Pasta zucchini:
- Heat the pan, put 3 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Add the pasta, grilled zucchini, grated lemon, Parmesan cheese and (healthier) Atlantic salt and pepper white / black.
- Prepare the pasta: Cook for about 8-9 minutes, drain and adding pasta to sauce ready. Decorate with chopped parsley.
Tip: Roasting of zucchini in the grill gives to dish a rich and special taste, try grilling method for each vegetable that you like and match it to pasta.
- Finally you can add chopped dill.