Light dinner with friends: toast vegetables and feta cheese!
Toast is the perfect light meals for easy dinner. Are thin and you can fill them with a variety of fillings: meat, dairy and vegetarian. They work great as well as the basis for a quick pizza. We chose to fill them with tomatoes, eggplant and onions with feta cheese.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 5 spring onions – the bottom remains intact, and chop the green part
- 4 tomatoes into thick slices
- 2 large eggplants sliced half cm thick
- 400 grams of high-quality sheep feta cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Large handful of fresh oregano leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare Vegetable toast:
1. Arrange the wide format stems of onion, tomato and eggplant slices. Mix them well with olive oil generously and add the oregano leaves, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
2. Roast the vegetables at high heat in the oven until they are ready and brown.
3. Each half of the tortilla Arrange the vegetables evenly.
4. scrape the feta Arrange the vegetables, 100 grams on each tortilla.
5. Close the tortillas in half and press down firmly.
6. The broad iron skillet with no oil and heavy toast the tortillas well on both sides when clicked occasionally during roasting.
7. When cheese is melted you can remove the toast, using a sharp knife cut into triangles and serve immediately.