Quick and Easy Dinner Idea with ground beef recipe for busy weekdays!
When returning hungry from the work and was very busy day, lets make some easy dinner: Sloppy Joe Malawach!
After the hunger in the work can satisfy only with carbohydrates. Toss the minced meat with ground beef and pan sauces love, play dough malawach, bakers and cross. It is recommended to fill the onion, tomato and lettuce.
For 4 people or two very hungry people:
- 4 leaves malawah
- 500g ground beef (pork or chicken)
- Teaspoon fresh ginger peeled and crushed (optional)
- Two cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of a sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco (Optional for more spicy)
- Salt, pepper
Sliced tomatoes, onions and lettuce
1. Remove the malawach freezer with bags of separation and let the dough to thaw slightly.
2. Preheat the oven (preferably turbo) to 200 degrees. Mix all sauce ingredients: barbecue sauce, ketchup, soy, sweet chili and tabasco. Pulverized in the grater tomato, stir and set aside.
3. Cut the onion into cubes and fry in a large pan in a little oil.
4 Add to the pan the ginger and garlic and fry for another minute.
5. Add the ground meat and increase the fire. Very well stir up and take care to crumble the beef ground while until the meat gets brown hue, then reduce the heat again.
6. Pour into the pan sauces mixing bowl and mix together with the meat a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper as needed, stir and remove from the fire.
7. The baking pan lined with paper place at the center circle malawach and put a little less than half of the meat mixture. Ground beef should cover a generous area malawach only important to keep margins. Closing the circle malawah more. Press firmly at the edges to each other. And roll can be tightened somewhat in the margins, it is both beautiful and prevents the leakage of the filling. Play the same way also the second pastry.
8. Bake for about 17 minutes or until yellow Malawach gets crispy brown.
9. Remove from the oven and cut the pastry in half. If the pan stays in excess of filling Fill the halves. Serve with slices of tomato, onion, and mayonnaise.
You can serve the pasta sauce or meat rolled in tortilla.