One of the best dinner idea recipes, originally shins fry the coated animal fat because they can reach a high temperature without being consumed, but of course we will use the current recipe ordinary vegetable oil.
Ingredients for Fried chicken
For 2-4 persons
- Oil for frying
- 7 units Shins
- Flour (flouring)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Kurt Cajun spice
Beer a batter:
- 1 bottle of light beer
- 5 tablespoons flour
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (350 mL) wine vinegar
- 220 grams of pureed chipotle (available at your local deli or market)
- 3 teaspoons Cajun a spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
How to prepare
- Heat a deep pan with oil to heat of 140 degrees (the oil should be hot but not too hot).
- Put the shins bowl, add salt and Cajun, and stir well.
- Put the dry ingredients of the beer beaten, and pour in the beer gradually, stirring until the mixture is thin (but not too).
- Flour the shins (the dish with a little flour), dip them in beaten DC and then again in flour. Put the pan with oil and fry until yellow brown.
- Preparing the sauce: Place the sugar in a pot with vinegar, and cook until the liquid contraction and the dough is dense.
- Put in a blender to puree chipotle, Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, chopped garlic tooth, and mix until a uniform paste.
- Markets expect the fried chicken sauce and grabbing a hand.