Ingredient for pork sausages
1 # Ground Pork 75% lean
1 red bell pepper
1 green jalapeno
1 yellow pepper
1 Red Onion
1 yellow Onion
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tbls Smoked Hot Paprika
1 Tbls Curry Yellow
1 Tbls Cracked Pepper
1 Tbls Salt
Casing Pork Sausage
This recipe will make about 10 Sausages.
Equipment needed: Kitchen Aid Mixer or sausage grinder and food processor.
- Make sure all equipment is sanitized and clean.
- Place all ingredients except for pork and casings in food processor and pulse until finely minced.
- Empty into bowl of kitchen aid mixer and incorporate into ground pork.
- Attach sausage stuffer and place casing onto stuffer.
- Push meat mixture through the top of the sausage stuffer.
- After 5Ó or so, twist sausage a few times to seal the casing.
- Continue until all mixture is used. You will then have a rope of sausages which you can freeze, cook off, or cut into individual sausages.
- Now make sausage.