Chicken salad is a perfect solution for hot weather and healthy dinner. Give up on carbohydrates and focus on protein and vegetables. Roast chicken with left or chicken tumbled yesterday, they will form an excellent dish. If not, toss diced chicken breast on the pan. Add the vegetables that you like your salad a lot of emphasis on green. Recommended pampered with a handful of nuts and cranberries. We went to the Asian version with green onions, basil, cilantro and cashews.
- 4-6 servings
- 200g thick rice noodles / thinly
- 1 whole chicken breast (butterfly), diced
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 chopped anchovies units
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 stalks of green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass (white part), finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
1 bunch basil (leaves only)
50g chopped cashews
1. Soak the noodles in warm water to soften. Filters for.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add diced chicken breast and fry about 4 minutes until cubes change color.
3. Add the anchovies, sugar, soy, garlic, and chili and stir-fry another 2
3 minutes, remove from the fire.
4. Add lemon, salt if necessary, add rice noodles, stir.
5. Add green onion, ginger, red onion, lemongrass, sliced red chilli and coriander mix. Taste and adjust, transfer to a serving dish.
6. Tear basil leaves and sprinkle over and sprinkle cashews serve immediately.