- 1# Udon Noodles
- 2 peeled and julienned Carrots
- 4 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 oz Ginger minced
- 3 oz Sesame Oil
- 4 whisked Eggs
- 1/2# Snap Peas
- 1 minced Jalapeno
- 1 julienned Red Pepper
- 1 julienned Green Pepper
- 1 julienned Red onion
- 1/2 head of Cabbage chopped discard core
- 2 oz Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 oz Horseradish
- 2 oz Rice Vinegar
- 2 oz Honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine Mustard, Vinegar, Horseradish and Honey.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and set aside.
- Scramble Eggs and remove from heat.
- Soak Noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and reserve.
- In Cast Iron Wok, add Sesame Oil.
- Wait for smoke to appear.
- Add all ingredients except Noodles, Eggs and Sauce.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs and Noodles.
- Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add Sauce and Serve.
In wok cookery, there are three simple rules.
1. Control your heat. You want your pan hot enough for smoke to appear but not fire.
2. Use cast iron. It Transfers heat evenly and consistently.
3. Season your wok properly and you will never have to wash or buy another wok again.
Enjoy your Phad Thai dinner!