Recipe flavored pasta with vegetables for lovers of vegetarian cuisine. The dish is healthy, tasty, easy and full of vitamin.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Servings: 2 servings.
Ingredients vegetable pasta:
- Penne pasta 300g;
- Celery 150 g;
- Leek 150g,
- Parmesan cheese 30 g;
- Medium carrot 1pc,
- 3 garlic cloves;
- Broccoli 200 grams
- Green peas 150 grams
- Olive oil;
- Dried spices (Basil, thyme, rosemary);
- Salt, pepper.
The method preparation of pasta
1. Celery and carrots cut into cubes, finely chop onion, broccoli disassemble on the inflorescences, garlic cut into slices.
2. Boil in a pot of water, drop the vegetables (celery, carrots, broccoli), two minutes
3. Then heat the pan with olive oil, toss the garlic and sauté for a few minutes, when the garlic became fragrant, discard.
4. Then add celery, carrots, broccoli, onions and green peas, sauté for 3 minutes (remember, the vegetables should remain crunchy).
5. Meanwhile, open the pasta until al dente, drain.
6. Add the pasta to the vegetables in the pan, stir, season with spices (Basil, thyme, rosemary), salt, pepper to taste.
7. The pasta will keep on the fire another minute and serve.Before serving, season with Parmesan cheese.